Sunday, March 1, 2009

Post Office Saturdays...

I was very happy to get my fabrics in the mail to the Netherlands for the "wishing it was spring" swap at Stitches and Scissors. http://www.stitchesandscissors.com/

Yesterday the post office was very busy and since there are only two windows, the line snaked around the corner. I made it just under the wire as it was close to closing when I took my place behind 30 other people. The cost to ship the package was a bit confusing. There were 3 choices offered: $29.00 and a delivery date of 5 - 10 days or $27.oo for a delivery date of 6 - 10 days. The third choice was $5.50 - with a delivery date of 6 - 10 days. I just don't get how the USPS sets their prices and determines delivery times. With no change in delivery times - I opted for the $5.50 cost.

I won't post pictures of what I sent just yet - surprises are always best. Pictures will be added at a later date.

No comments: