Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Beginnings...

Many people think of Spring as a time for new beginnings - a rebirth. For me spring is the ultimate chance to start over whether it is in a personal way or literally replanting a garden. A newly tilled garden is the visual representation of how I feel each spring. Completely cleared and ready to grow and learn.

In my area, we had unseasonably cold weather for the first day of spring, but the birds are singing anyway. Squirrels and chipmunks chased each other around and the sun was bright and high in the sky. But it was COLD. So, I spent the first day of spring looking through pictures of my garden and the wildflowers I found on walks in the spring and summer. Here are a few examples - I hope you enjoy them.

Happy Spring













No comments: